|Doctor Name||Dr. Feroz Khan|
|Primary Specialty||Family Medicine|
|Education & Training|
|Medical Education||Guntur Medical College, Guntur India DNB Family Medicine from Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad India Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine MRCP Internal Medicine part 1|
|Practice Areas||Family Medicine, ICU|
|Certification||Certified in Diabetic Management by the International Diabetic Federation Certified in Diabetic Retinopathy trained at LVPIE HYD– PHFI Certified in Advanced Injectors Botox& Fillers Dubai A4M Certified in Geriatric Care Medicine from PHFI|
India: Dr Feroz has Total 7 years’ experience from India which began as Duty Medical Officer at Tulasi Hospital Guntur from 2009 to Consultant Critical Care/Internal Medicine at Kamineni Hospitals/AADHAAR Hospitals Hyderabad up to Nov 2016.
UAE: Dr Feroz is working in UAE Since last 05 years, Licensed as Specialist Family Medicine, has worked in various departments at Emirates HealthCare Group since 2016 to currently as Specialist Family Medicine/Intensivist at Mediclinic City Hospital DHCC Dubai.
Skills: His expertise includes independent consultations in OPD, Admission in IP including ICU Invasive procedures.
Specialties as Family Medicine Specialist:
• OPD Assessment of all patients needing continuing and comprehensive medical care, health maintenance, and preventive services for Adults (Male & Female) & Children for a range of biological, behavioral, and social problems including history, examination and management.
• Diagnose and manage acute and chronic conditions, order and interpret laboratory and diagnostic tests and prescribe medications.
• Diagnose and management for Diabetes, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia and Asthma.
• Smoking Cessation and weight control consultation
• Prescribe / Advise X-Rays, MRI & CT scan as needed
• Recommend special diet, hygiene, and exercises necessary to enhance a healing process
• Smoking Cessation Clinic
• Vaccination Advice & Management
• Perform recommended surgical procedures under Local Anesthesia
• Community Referrals
• Procedures the following Doctor is allowed to do:
• Abscess- Drainage under local anesthesia
• Open wound repairs suturing & management
• PFT & Spirometry Interpretations
• ECG Interpretations
• IM/IV Injections
• IV Infusions/Hydration Prescriptions
• Oxygen therapy & Nebulization